Introduction to Basic Computing
By Haider Abbass
- 1 student
Started 9 months ago
About this course
Dear Students, I am here to introduce you to my course of "Introduction to Computer Sciences". In this course I will be teaching you all about the origins of Computers, Binary System, Basic Computer Hardware, Basic Programming (Including C Language and Python Programming). The Course is mainly for the students of 8th class onward and for students with no background of computer sciences.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- 1. Knowledge of Computer Sciences and its Scope in the coming Future.
- 2. Understanding of Binary System
- 3. Basic Understanding of C Language
- 4. Basic Understanding of Python Programming
Who is this course for?
- For students of Class 7,8 and above with no prior Computer Sciences Background
Minmum requirements for the course:
- Student must have a computer/laptop.