What kind of Documents do you want?

Hello I am new on Student Park.I want to teach Students.I teach Very Comprehensively. I am under age and i don't have any photo id so can I upload my picture instead of photo id. And I have just enrolled in College and I don't have a student card. So Can I upload screenshot of their email which is the proof of my enrollment.Can Anybody Help me??
  • Irum Dastageer

I don't think that would work, they need a valid photo id and proof of attendance at a school. You can upload admission letter/marksheet if you don't have college card.
Write a Reply...